Rappelling the Blue Ridge
On the Blue Ridge Parkway sits an incredible view with a wonderful beginner’s cliff named Ravens Roost. The UMA staff will facilitate a safe and fun environment for your group to conquer the rock face as you rappel down it! The 100 foot cliff is not only a great spot for a climbing/ rappelling adventure but also a picturesque spot for those only wanting to cheer their friends on!
Pricing by Group Size:
2-4 people = $70 per person
5-7 People = $65 Per Person
8-12 People = $55 per person
Non-profit/Youth Group (5-20 people) = $45 per person
Trip Duration: 4-5 hour day**
- Gear rental: Harness and Helmet
- One-on-one staff guidance
- Safety precautions and supervision
- Confidence building exercises
What you need:
- BYOL - Bring your own lunch
- Comfy clothes that allow movement
- Get excited, it’s going to be epic!
*If you have a larger group, please speak with us about the specific circumstances. We are able to host one large group in two different shifts.
**Depends on number of participants.